Dr. Isidora Rovčanin Dragović successfully presented her PhD thesis research proposal in front of the following Committee:
- Miodrag Radunović, MD, PhD, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Montenegro
- Nataša Popović, MD, PhD, Mentor, Associate Professor at the Department of Medical Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montenegro
- Milica Martinović, MD, PhD, Co-mentor, Full Professor at the Department of Pathophysiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montenegro
- Elka Stefanova, MD, PhD, Full Professor of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Appolonia Tullo, PhD, Biomedical researcher at the Institute of Biomembranes and Bioenergetics, Bari, Italy
The title of the proposed research was: „ A New Method for Stratification of the Risk for Alzheimer‘s Disease in Patients in Montenegro“. This research is conducted as a part of the project DEMONSTRATE.
The PhD candidate demonstrated the competency on the subject, the potential for independent research, and passed the preliminary examination with an excellent grade.